• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:56:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

Tuesday....right?

Started by Mugwump, August 20, 2019, 05:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....still very dark out there.....thorms might arrive early  huh

....morn'n routine about done......wash in...yada yada....now time for my Wheaties  |^|

...anyone else have cereal in the morn'n?...what kind ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Still sitting around. Took the garbage out for pickup that's all.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I got up early this morning.  I was out mowing at 7:30.  I actually mowed the front yesterday after I talked to you about my old dog Chloe.  I'm going to take it in small bites this time so I don't knock myself out.  We had a good hard rain last night but my mower doesn't care about wet grass because it cuts with strings.  Since I didn't manage to drink myself into a coma I sat outside in an aluminum chair while the thunder was rumbling and the lightning was flashing.  I was inviting a bolt of lightning to strike me but it didn't happen.  I was getting wet so I gave up, took a bath and went to bed.

My puppies finally learned how to walk yesterday.  I might move them to the puppy play pen today.  They're going to need more room soon.

The Peamite is ready.  She didn't cost as much as I'd feared but it was still a lot for me.  I'll have to put her on my credit card that I've been trying so hard to zero out.  I'll ask my neighbor if she can drive me to Ellisville to pick her up.  It will be nice to have her back.  Charlotte preformed like a champ.  I'm proud of her.  But I still worry when I have to drive any distance in her. 

I was supposed to call my pet store yesterday but I never got around to it.  I have 5 Discus that they want and they need some of my last batch of small Angels, too.  I'll call them later today.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...debating on whether I can make it up to the store or not before the rains begin....?....it'll be close....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..LOL....just made it before all hell broke loose....WOW......nasty winds...they say there are up to 75mph winds embedded in some of these ....I can believe that....

..so glad I mowed yesterday.... :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Holy Moly, those are some strong winds!  All hell breaking loose is right.  Glad you made it home in the nick.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 20, 2019, 01:00:46 PM
Holy Moly, those are some strong winds!  All hell breaking loose is right.  Glad you made it home in the nick.

...I don't think we got mush over the 45-50mph stuff.....but some of the gusts were turning trees sideways......it's been a nice steady soaker  |^|...supposed to be around til early evening....

Jan has the roast in now.....smells terrific... :)..woke me from a nap... :)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..it's been a rainy putzy whatever type day for us here.....now we're kicking back and rambling around the net......you can even get 'lost' just by going to utube looking for a song.... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

All my things are done except my bath and locking the chickens in their house for the night.  Charlotte got her bath.  I'm surprised she hasn't be on to bitch about what a piss poor bath it was.  I did her with the pressure washer.  She looks better but far from how good she would look if I had hand washed her.  She could use another waxing, too.

I set up the puppies in their play pen.  They're not using all the extra space right now, but they will soon.

The Peamite is home.  I opened her door to pick her up and boy or boy did she ever stink.  I stepped in chicken shit before I drove her last time and it was on the removable floor mat.  Since I had the power washer out I used it on the stinking floor mat.  I gave her a good vacuuming, as I did Charlotte.

Finally, I did my daily WC on the fish in the fish room which I didn't do yesterday due to too much beer.

I sure wish it didn't take so little too poop me out, but it is what it is and their is nothing I can do about it.