• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 10:59:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

Cories

Started by Mugwump, August 19, 2019, 09:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Are you guys getting baby cories from dedicated tanks or from your mixed tanks. The cories I have left are in my Altum tank and everything is in harmony there so I don't mess with it. I'm am thinking of dropping 10 to 20 in a 20 gallon long to see what I get.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We use a 30 long....the pod of 20?....are the only occupants.....

..our albino cory are in a 55gal used for angel grow out....gotta get these fast....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Most of mine are in dedicated tanks. I do haxe some in Angelfish tanks that spawn.  But I have to be quick to get any eggs out of the Angel tanks. The Angels know when the cories spawn and follow them around to eat the eggs.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 28, 2019, 11:04:03 PM
Most of mine are in dedicated tanks. I do haxe some in Angelfish tanks that spawn.  But I have to be quick to get any eggs out of the Angel tanks. The Angels know when the cories spawn and follow them around to eat the eggs.

...yup....LOL...gotta be quick.... ;)

...we have the sterbai in a grow out too.....probably should move them tho if we want any fry... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson