• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:46:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

Another Friday already ?

Started by Mugwump, August 16, 2019, 05:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....got the morning routine done somehow while still half asleep......I can definitely see a morning nap coming.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 16, 2019, 05:30:25 AM
....got the morning routine done somehow while still half asleep......I can definitely see a morning nap coming.....

It sounds like much more coffee is needed. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

.....the nap did the trick..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I cranked Charlotte up and took the garbage to the corner.  She started right up like the good girl she is.  Then I decided to bay bills and all there was for me to pay was my cell phone which is cheap and my water bill which also is cheap.  What a relief since I'm going to have a Peamite bill that I wasn't expecting.

I'll drive into town in just a bit and get a little nicotine and 2 bales of shavings so I can clean the chicken house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...good old Charlotte to the rescue.... |^|.....atta girl  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

She's a darlin'.  I'm back from town.  I realized when I was driving in the opposite direction to pay my water bill that her gauge said that she was more than out of gas.  She must have been running on love.  Luckily there was a little country store close where they sell extremely expensive gas.  I had no choice so I got $5. worth that put her slightly above empty.  That took me to the water place and all the way to Ellisville for another 5 bucks worth of $2.12 worth that put her at 1/4 full so I could relax a bit.  I mailed off my cell phone bill and went to the feed store for layer pellets and shavings.  After that I had $3.00 in bills and about $8. in quarters.  I needed nicotine and thank God it was on sale.  I still had to use up most of my quarters.  I do believe that it would be easier for me to quit drinking than quit vaping.

It's not as bad as I'm making it out today and I have my SS check in the bank, but I do my best to use that money for bills only when I can.  I absolutely do my best not to put anything more on the credit card.  I don't owe them a lot more but I hate owing to anyone.

Charlotte brought me home safe and sound.  Although her motor and a lot of her other stuff that old any dang thing can break.  I understand because I'm the same.  She does her best, same as I do.  She is a fine lady.  I feel guilty for letting her sit up doing nothing for so long.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....sounds like she's purring along  |^|.....if she sits alot don't forget to change her oil once in a bit,,,it'll keep fresh and reafy for next time,,, :)

....the g'kids are getting along well and their young laughter is music to our ears...these two are growing up fast.....both will be in Jr high this year.....We sure miss Marshall's and Jen's kids out there in Colorado.....might need to make a trek out there soon.....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...thought I'd chat in here for a minute...

...Ron R came over and we tried several things to see why my blower on the ac isn't pushing much air...I did what I could until I thought I'd better slow down...so far we think there is a block in the return duct or in the cooling area...Ron's familiar with the mechanics of air flow in the system...so tomorrow the duct comes off to see if the fan blows more air or not...it's been a real PITA...and that's not the animal group...!

...I've been resting this afternoon and we're going to take dinner over to his house tonight...Safeway deli, here we come!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 16, 2019, 04:51:33 PM
...thought I'd chat in here for a minute...

...Ron R came over and we tried several things to see why my blower on the ac isn't pushing much air...I did what I could until I thought I'd better slow down...so far we think there is a block in the return duct or in the cooling area...Ron's familiar with the mechanics of air flow in the system...so tomorrow the duct comes off to see if the fan blows more air or not...it's been a real PITA...and that's not the animal group...!

...I've been resting this afternoon and we're going to take dinner over to his house tonight...Safeway deli, here we come!...

...some hepi filters really(really) slow the flow down.......or your blower motor is beginning to crap out.... huh...................return grate(s) covered upstairs?

...just throwing things out there...
Jon