• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 03:17:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Thursday

Started by Mugwump, August 15, 2019, 03:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...August 15th....today is our 49th wedding anniversary..... :).....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Happy Anniversary Jon and Jan!  Bill and I got married 6 1/2 mo. after you did.
Barb

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Happy anniversary Jan and Jon. Wishing you guys the best day ever. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 15, 2019, 07:01:55 AM
Happy anniversary Jan and Jon. Wishing you guys the best day ever. mim mim mim

..Thanks Willie... :)
Jon

Mugwump

..da g'kids have arrived...... ;D....batten the hatches....LOL....da Sass got the first kisses too....
Jon

waterboy

Happy anniversary to the newlyweds.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

As my dear husband used to say, "Happy Adversary".  I hope two have a wonderful day.  49 years is quite an accomplishment.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 15, 2019, 01:53:52 PM
As my dear husband used to say, "Happy Adversary".  I hope two have a wonderful day.  49 years is quite an accomplishment.

...Thanks Liz ...seems like yesterday..... :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

That's lovely, Mug.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Happy anniversary you two!   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Thanks Dennis !.... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...hope it was a good day for you, Mugs! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon