• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Wednesday....sure is...

Started by Mugwump, August 14, 2019, 05:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a gloomy day to start out but g'kid sunshine heading this way soon.... :) |^| :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 14, 2019, 05:33:29 AM
...a gloomy day to start out but g'kid sunshine heading this way soon.... :) |^| :)

Great for you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...they have arrived.......circle the wagons  wfwf....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...gotta tell ya...it's in the 70's but the muggiest day around here that I can remember in some time.......walk outside and immediately start dripping sweat....blah...
Jon

LizStreithorst

We were supposed to get storms and then cooler temps here.  As usual, the weather people were wrong.  It was another hot as hell, humid, oppressive day.  Oh well...

I did a couple of dogs then took care and played with all all my critters.  My 100 gallon full of home bred  Discus grow outs is getting a little full.  I have 6 that are good, but not good enough for me to breed.  Their Turks and should have 9 bars these have 7.  Nobody around here would notice or care.  They are about 3 1/2".  I called my LFS and they will be delighted to have them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..finally settling in here....it's been a long day.....as grandparents it's easy to forget that 'mode' you go into when watching younger kids.....even tho these two will be in Jr. high this year.. huh
Jon