• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 159
Total: 160

Koi spawn...

Started by Mugwump, August 12, 2019, 10:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Woo hoo!  I am getting excited for some of them in my tank.  I am setting up a tank just for them now.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 28, 2019, 11:51:22 AM
...I swear they grew more overnight....LOL...the little pigs.... :)

Put me down for a pre order. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 28, 2019, 06:27:20 PM
..ok..... :)

lol My client bought most of my Koi yesterday. lol  I have a few left but they better get busy.
Willie

Mugwump

..I need to get this gang moved...they are already fining out and gaining color......stay tuned  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I am tuned!  Can't wait.
Barb

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

..got 'em moved to a 30gal ..moved the cory fry in there too...win/win... :) |^| :)
Jon

Mugwump

..didn't take long for them to be exploring their new home.... :)

...I'll get a vid and pop it up here shortly.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..here we go.......'and they're off !!!...trust me there are dble+ what it looks like in numbers.....LOL

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2019, 06:03:52 PM
..here we go.......'and they're off !!!...trust me there are dble+ what it looks like in numbers.....LOL

Beauties. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

..thanks Willie....just moved then late this morn'n.....they are coloring up nicely already too... :)
Jon

waterboy

Is there a reason you don't use the uplift tubes on your sponge filters?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 11, 2019, 11:08:52 PM
Is there a reason you don't use the uplift tubes on your sponge filters?

...yup...the bn's and cory like to get stuck in them....the lift tubes do get used in some tanks tho......Jan's not fond of them either... ;)
Jon

wiggs

Yes, I  HATE  them. It seems that every time we leave them on the sponges either a cory or a pleco gets stuck in 1 and we have to get them out. There have been times when we had a lot of plants and we didn`t see them, that we didn`t get them out in time and they died.  It doesn`t seem to matter if the tubes are on there or not they still work.  Jon just goes with it so I don`t complain. lol
Jan