• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:51:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Koi spawn...

Started by Mugwump, August 12, 2019, 10:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the Koi spawned early yesterday...I pulled the slate and haven't seen a white yet  |^|....this bad boy has really got his runs down now  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..looking good so far... |^|...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...vines and wigglers dropping off now.....might blast the slate later  huh
Jon

Barb

I'm looking forward to giving some of those vines/wrigglers a home in the Fall!  Do you have a pic of Mom and Dad?  Thanks,
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 14, 2019, 12:04:18 PM
I'm looking forward to giving some of those vines/wrigglers a home in the Fall!  Do you have a pic of Mom and Dad?  Thanks,
Barb

Jon

Barb

Stunning!  I can hardly wait.  I want some of both fin types.  Wow, they are pretty!  Even better than the ones I told you about that are all gone....
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 14, 2019, 01:48:33 PM
Stunning!  I can hardly wait.  I want some of both fin types.  Wow, they are pretty!  Even better than the ones I told you about that are all gone....
Barb

...thanks.....I haven't gotten many wifi so far...hopefully there will be more with this spawn....
Jon

Barb

What is wifi?  Wide fins?
Barb

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

Great looking pair Jon.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...all eggs have flipped off the slate now....it's just a swarm pile of wigglers now..... |^|.....looking good  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..the fry are like pop corn now.....should be up soon.... :).....
Jon

Mugwump

....aalllll most...the last few should be up by morning...
Jon

Mugwump

....all are up......siphoned the mulm out and fed micro worms very lightly while the bbs is brewing....they hit it like crazy too... :)
Jon