• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:47:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 200
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

Koi spawn...

Started by Mugwump, August 12, 2019, 10:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....lot'sa orange bellies this morn'n.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Love those little orange bellies.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..thanks guys.....they're doing very wrll so far....just did a tidy up and small water change....I have them in a fiver this time... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Good to see you are taking good care of my babies Jon!
Barb |^|

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 20, 2019, 04:46:23 PM
Good to see you are taking good care of my babies Jon!
Barb |^|

...thanks Barb.....LOL...I think I can pick out yours now.... huh.....maybe...kinda.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

...couldn't get 'em all in there....sponge in the way...
Jon

Barb

Now how could you possibly see mine? Or are you just joking  ;D
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 22, 2019, 03:55:50 PM
Now how could you possibly see mine? Or are you just joking  ;D
Barb

...far right, just off the side...1...2...3..4..5...etc....and then left upper...6...7..8..9..10..10..12.....see 'em.. huh
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....seeing more with the black on them this spawn....good...that's how I like Koi..... |^|
Jon

Barb

How are they looking today Jon?

Mugwump

....getting huge |^|.....I'll try for some pics after their water change this morming....
Jon

Mugwump

..free swim one week as of today....some are getting 'spikes' already..... :)

Jon

Mugwump

...I swear they grew more overnight....LOL...the little pigs.... :)
Jon