• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:08:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

update

Started by Mugwump, August 10, 2019, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...The pairings and spawning's have been steady here..... well except the stubborn dumb L'l M's Seal point that is.... ::)

...hoping to get some koi pairs out of this line so I can start out crossing....with either a blue koi Gm/+ S/S....or an unrelated sunset g/g S/S.....

..the blue glitters I'd like to cross with a blue marble ghost Gm/g S/+.....or at least blue smoky ghost... huh..a paraiba if either works too tho,,,

The D/D Z+V.+(V) blacks are friskie but not quite there yet....tho I seeing one possible pairing as excellent if it continues  :)

anyone else ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I wish my damn Discus would do something.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 10, 2019, 06:17:54 PM
I wish my damn Discus would do something.

...really?...no cavorting  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I have a  new discus pair, and unlike Liz, I don't want any baby discus to raise.  The male ate the eggs as soon as she put them down.  But they are a beautiful pair of Flachen from Hans.  11 mo, old, got them as 2"ers last Nov. from Stendker in Germany.
Barb

Mugwump

Those are gorgeous, Barb.... |^|
Jon

waterboy

I haven't had a new pair in a long time. Had a Clown/Blusher pair cleaning an defending the other day but no spawning yet. I have a Blue Marble/Blue Silver pair, a Blue Ghost/Blue Silver pair, and a Pinoy Ghost/Blue Silver pair that have been spawning and keeping in babies. I have two Half Black pair that spawn regularly, but the babies die off before they go free swimming.  Couple others where I have dedicated several tanks to a "maybe male Seal Point with a known female Seal point but no action yet.  I have a few Black Super Veils in a tank with a couple Smokey Super Veils, hoping to get a pair of Blacks or maybe Black/Smokey. I need more Blacks.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.