• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 11:00:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, August 10, 2019, 04:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all.....coffee's brewing.....

..62degs and up to the 80's again....tho might see rain tonight....well that's the forecast anyway... huh

...just putz'n I guess ?....haven't checked the calendar.......

..coffee's ready....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Good morning, Mugs!...I can't sleep and am heading to bed (again!) in a few minutes... I think I remember the last times I got steroid shots I didn't sleep well the night of the shot...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 10, 2019, 04:36:48 AM
...Good morning, Mugs!...I can't sleep and am heading to bed (again!) in a few minutes... I think I remember the last times I got steroid shots I didn't sleep well the night of the shot...

Morm'n Ron....I've heard they can wind ya up a bit.....hopefully you'll get a good nap in to save the day huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2......MMMmmmm...really good too  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...up now ....got a few winks in!...

..looks like it'll get close to 100 today...it's 84 now...last year on this date we had a record rainfall of 0.19"... rainfall days is 24 of the last 30 years...

...all I really have planned to do definitely today is go to the ARK meeting this evening...but yo know that more stuff will head my way to do...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

We've spotted a few garage sales near by so we'll go cruise around a bit....stop for fresh bagels  |^|......sounds good right now  :)
Jon