• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:31:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

Gale Borger

Started by Mugwump, August 08, 2019, 06:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Gale Borger died this morning after suffering a stroke early Tuesday morning.

The world has lost such a wonderful and sweet person. Words cannot express our feelings of sorrow.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I can't imagine it being better said....

"Karen Syed
1 hr ·

It breaks my heart to say this, but at 12:30 this morning, Gale Borger passed away. She had a massive stroke on Tuesday and it just happened too fast. Thos who knew her loved her madly. She touched everything with love and kindness. I can't imagine a world without her, but thank God she has sown the seeds of so much beauty with her plants and flowers, Gale will live on forever in each new bloom. She was my friend, she was my sister, she was a beacon of light for me and so many others. B.O.B. Bob is hanging on for those who wonder. Shannon is devastated, I'm not sure any mother loved her daughter more than Gale loved Shan. To say Gale will be missed is an understatement, but every time you see a butterfly, say hello, because it might be Gale Borger.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I am sorry to read this.  I send my condolences and sympathy to Bob and his family.  May Gale rest in peace.
Barb

wsantia1

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear this. May Gale RIP. My prayerful thoughts go out to Bob and the family.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Oh no...My heart breaks for My Captain.  Bob, stay strong.  Gale, RIP.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...Oh, Bob...I'm so sorry to learn of this!...There's no way I can say I know your pain and sorrow, but please know that I'm thinking of you and know you will have so many wonderful memories...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family Bob. May God help you find peace.  She will never leave you, but will live on in your heart forever

Dennis

Rjb3

Thank you. She'll be waiting for me by the gates of Heaven when it's my time. It hurts bad right now.

Ron Sower

HI Bob...Just wondering if you're getting up or You're still up...can't be easy for you right now....I'm feeling for you, friend! 

I think the steroid shot in my back has me sleepless in AZ...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Bob Borger
54 mins ·

Please join Shannon and I for Gale's celebration of life.

Saturday August 24th at Rumpoles bowling alley Twin Lakes, Wi from 2-8. It is pot luck but don't think you must bring food. Just be there for us.

We will share laughter and tears. Please share on fb so we gather as many friends as possible.
Jon