• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 02:35:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 209
Total: 209

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 07, 2019, 05:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Good morning everyone.......grab your cups the coffee's ready.... :)

...a balmy 68degs presently and back to the mid 80's later this afternoon....rain?...who knows... huh..

...fish room putz'n today....water changes and tidying up....couple errands.... I'd better check the calendar tho too... |^|

..more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...grab another cup... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great here. It going to be a hot one today. It's already 80+ degrees as of 8:00 am.

House cleaning on tap. I will be starting with carpet shampooing. I'll see how far I get with that before I decide what I will move to next. Today is good for that because kobe is getting groomed and I won't have him in the way.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 07, 2019, 07:34:44 AM
Good morning all. The coffee is great here. It going to be a hot one today. It's already 80+ degrees as of 8:00 am.

House cleaning on tap. I will be starting with carpet shampooing. I'll see how far I get with that before I decide what I will move to next. Today is good for that because kobe is getting groomed and I won't have him in the way.

..morn'n Willie, ...do you have your own shampoo machine?....we've kept one around for years and they sure are handy.
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 07, 2019, 08:00:34 AM

..morn'n Willie, ...do you have your own shampoo machine?....we've kept one around for years and they sure are handy.

Yep. I sure do. It works great when I use it. lol Just finished half of the carpeted areas I'll wait until those area dry off before I do the rest of the house. I did not realize how dirty the carpets were/are.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 07, 2019, 09:10:09 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 07, 2019, 08:00:34 AM

Yep. I sure do. It works great when I use it. lol Just finished half of the carpeted areas I'll wait until those area dry off before I do the rest of the house. I did not realize how dirty the carpets were/are.

..we've gone through several over the years as everyone seems to want to borrow it...but never cleans it up before returning it.....this one we have now is non-loanable...LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

..we have a borrowed carpet cleaner in my shed...need to do it soon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 07, 2019, 03:42:48 PM

..a ha....that's where the other one went !......LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 07, 2019, 03:55:54 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 07, 2019, 03:42:48 PM

..a ha....that's where the other one went !......LOL
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron