• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:10:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 165
Total: 166

Wednesday....sure is...yuppers

Started by Mugwump, August 07, 2019, 06:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

... did a little more cleanup and rearranging of the carport and patio...doing it before it gets too hot...I think I'll wash them off with the pressure washer tomorrow..

...dealt with our park manager with an issue brought to my attention by an owner today... we may have it figured out...

...going into the new pain doc's office for a pee test so I can get my pain pills re-upped... probably pick up some groceries on the way home...

...kind of a lazy day really...

...anyone else doing anything worthwhile?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 07, 2019, 03:40:36 PM
... did a little more cleanup and rearranging of the carport and patio...doing it before it gets too hot...I think I'll wash them off with the pressure washer tomorrow..

...dealt with our park manager with an issue brought to my attention by an owner today... we may have it figured out...

...going into the new pain doc's office for a pee test so I can get my pain pills re-upped... probably pick up some groceries on the way home...

...kind of a lazy day really...

...anyone else doing anything worthwhile?...

...got some big water changes done....ran some errands.....milk, furnace filters, kitty litter.....yada yada....stubbed my toe....that's about it...

,,,humid as hell out there......the dripping sweat kind....blah...,,,

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have done nothing today.  I don't feel guilty either.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 07, 2019, 04:14:38 PM
I have done nothing today.  I don't feel guilty either.

...good for you!!!!!...how's da pups doin?.... :)
Jon

waterboy

Finished water changes for the week. took trash containers out for pickup in the morning. Then relaxed for a while. Thorms moving through now, not here but all around us.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.