• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 07:51:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Tuesday thoughts...

Started by Mugwump, August 06, 2019, 05:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...anyone here still play board games?....just curious...

..anyway.........what's everyone got going on.....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...today I'm heading over to Stan's in Apache Junction...wee'r gonna mount the board for his N-scale model trains on a wall with brackets like he had it in WA...

...then they will most likely come back here this evening and we will enjoy Taco Tuesday somewhere locally...they spend the night across the street...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....well a day started off with good intentions has quickly gone awry......just can't get the motor to purr...so I've been sputtering around mindlessly....?...did get a load of wash done tho...LOL

..there's always tomorrow, I guess.... huh.....maybe a mid day root beer float will help?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...going to Stan's next week...so Lucy and I cleaned up some on the patio and carport...took a ton of corrugated boxes to the recycle dumpsters in our park...

...Picked up some red LED lights that buddy Ron has been working on for me...attached them to the light fixture I have...now we'll see if they positively affect my plant growth!...

...also, Lucy and I cleaned up a bunch of junk that's been collecting on the patio...then worked some more on my rock stuff...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....relax time finally.......whew......the day was crammed full of things......lot's happening at once......

...hope everyone had a good day  :)
Jon