• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:42:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 185
Total: 185

Started by Mugwump, July 26, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

wheel was taller than me..tho hard to see...

Jon

Rjb3

Great pics. Time to go see the one at the train museum in Green Bay again.

It was fun to watch it steam past us in Kenosha.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on July 27, 2019, 04:05:23 PM
Great pics. Time to go see the one at the train museum in Green Bay again.

It was fun to watch it steam past us in Kenosha.

It'll pass through Dekalb Tues morn'n and then stop 12miles over in Rochelle before heading out through Iowa......
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...steam engines....a blast from the past...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 28, 2019, 10:38:10 AM

...you're right....and a real kick to go see them do their thing now... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 28, 2019, 10:45:16 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 28, 2019, 10:38:10 AM

...you're right....and a real kick to go see them do their thing now... |^|
...I may have mentioned it in the past...I took several excursion rides on the N&W 611 many years ago with my DAD...fun!!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..the 4014 will be passing through here in a few hours, or do, headed to Iowa.....should get a good chance at a vid at it doing a good clip.... huh....we'll see.. huh
Jon

Mugwump

..I went out west of town a few miles to a rural RR crossing and watching it roar along past like the giant beast it really is..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon