• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:07:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Dutch Rams

Started by LizStreithorst, July 25, 2019, 06:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My Dutch Blue Rams are coming tomorrow via FedEx.  I really like these particular fish.  Their tank is ready for them.  It's a pretty tank to me and gives the Rams what they like in a tank.  I am on pins and needles.  I sooooo can't wait!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...great !....grab some pictures when you can.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....any pics yet?..I'll bet they're gorgeous  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm thrilled with them.  What do y'all think?

Mugwump

WOW !!!!...even the female has fantastic color.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...I think that's a beautiful pair... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 03, 2019, 09:28:09 AM
...I think that's a beautiful pair... |^|

...yes they are.....I got fibs on some fry  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've never bred these before so no promises.  I've read around a good bit and saw a great video by a guy called Dean.  They like the same water as Discus so that's easy for me. 

I'm hoping they'll spawn for me but if you don't want to wait, this is the guy's web site.  He's a young dude.  It's good to see a young dude so obsessed with fish.  Be sure to watch the video.  You'll be impressed, too.  https://tristanstropicalfish.com/

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 03, 2019, 12:51:37 PM
I've never bred these before so no promises.  I've read around a good bit and saw a great video by a guy called Dean.  They like the same water as Discus so that's easy for me. 

I'm hoping they'll spawn for me but if you don't want to wait, this is the guy's web site.  He's a young dude.  It's good to see a young dude so obsessed with fish.  Be sure to watch the video.  You'll be impressed, too.  https://tristanstropicalfish.com/

..cool beans...thanks..
Jon

waterboy

Beautiful fish.  I like Rams and my son just loves them.  We have tried keeping them but our water is just not suitable for them and they don't do well here. Still like to look at pictures though.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.