• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:27:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 170
Total: 171

Friday...here we go !

Started by Mugwump, July 19, 2019, 04:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...another hot one here....so we'll stay inside most the day... |^|...I see fish room putz'n.. :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..back from breakfast now.....and it's already pretty crappy out there.....blah...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

It is only 82 here, must be a storm coming in. Supposed to get really hot the next day or two, the paper said 92 and maybe more coming our way. With the rain yesterday the peppers in the garden are doing great.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on July 19, 2019, 12:12:13 PM
It is only 82 here, must be a storm coming in. Supposed to get really hot the next day or two, the paper said 92 and maybe more coming our way. With the rain yesterday the peppers in the garden are doing great.

,,,we're 91degs now..heat index 106degs.....so far, no rain in sight.....yup, gonna be around for another 2-3 days.....
Jon

Mugwump

..make that 92/111..dew point 80degs  wfwf....and supposedly hotter tomorrow and Sunday.......zounds......been a few years, or so, since we've experienced this stuff.....
Jon

Mugwump

....113HI/81DP......how high can it go ?.....LOLOL....
Jon

Mugwump

...long day...time to go read a spell....good night all  :)
Jon