• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 09:31:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

Thursday

Started by Mugwump, July 18, 2019, 08:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,and we're finally getting some much needed rain......started around 6:30am and looks like a good soaking 1 1/2" so far...... |^|

....fresh pot brewing... :)....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..sausage and biscuit sandwiches...MMMmmmm  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I didn't get up early enough to mow the part that is mostly in the sun so I mowed the front which is shady.  Now at least the front blends into the side.  It's overcast right now but it's just too hot and humid and still to push. 

My excuse for sleeping late was that I tried to sleep in the hammock.  It was a little warm with the mosquito net, and even warmer when my pregnant dog insisted on sleeping in the hammock.  It was wonderful listening to all the night sounds in the country.  The country is not quiet like people think.  The dog was a good bed companion.  She's growing boobies for the first time.  That area is quite sensitive now.  I know because my started growing when I was in my early teens due to puberty starting.  It makes her feel good when I pet her titties, so that's what I did until we both fell asleep.  My back could only take it for 4 hours before I had to go back to my real bed.

I went to the feed store.  I took Pippi with me so she and Helen could could meet one another.  Helen and I have known each other for years superficially.  We like each other and I got the feeling that she'll take one of Pip's babies.  She says "no" but I bet that she'll take one.  She knows both parents.  She knows what's good about them and what I would change about each if I could.  She knows that they will be raised with love.  She won't be able to resist once she sees them.  I ask my customers who are good dog owners if they would like one.  When they say no I know that they mean no.

Ooops.  That was kind of long and wandering for a Thursday thread.  Sorry.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..went out to check the mail and came right back in......blah,,,,,ugly humidity....but at least we got a good rain....garden's going nuts  :)
Jon

Mugwump

..almost 6PM and the heat index is still 102degs....
Jon