• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 05:01:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 204
Total: 205

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, July 17, 2019, 06:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....So what's goin' out out there..... huh...besides thorms and the heat... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've been hanging out in the fishroom cleaning lids,equipment and running diatom filters.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..just got back from some grocery shopping.....in an hour it went from 76degs to 88degs... ???....heat index 97.....and it's only about 10:15am, or so.....

..we be chill'n now  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..go figure the humidity is down to 56%...but the dew point has risen to 74degs......blah
Jon

LizStreithorst

I mowed for about 45 minutes.  If I had woken up earlier I could have gone an hour but I wanted not to be sweaty and worn out when my customer came at 10 so I sat out with my pet chicken and cooled off.  My vet talked to me about my my pet hen.  I described perfectly what was wrong with her.  He said it couldn't be fixed and asked if I knew how to euthanize her humanely.  I do.

Then I did water change.   That brings me to now when I'm not doing anything but talking on the computer.

Tomorrow I have no dogs.  I'll get up early and mow until I'm exhausted.  That will make me feel better.  There's something about physical labor that has that affect on me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....got a load of wash done, we did some grocery shopping done....and spent some time online reconnecting with an old very, very good friend from the past...been 55yrs ....so after that...he called !...and we talked another hour, or so.....life is good.....
Jon