• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 09:50:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 94
Total: 95

Tuesday night chow....

Started by Mugwump, July 16, 2019, 03:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.."boigers".... ;D and fix'n's... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm making the fixin's for tacos de carnitas in a way that they sound like they'll be similar to the ones I got in Mexico.  It was just this one place that make the pork really crisp on the outside.  The pork is in the oven but I'll have to finish the recipe tomorrow because I will have to eat before it's ready.

I will have Chef Paul's mac and cheese.  He's on Simply.   His user name is DiscusPaul he's not pretentious at all, but he sure does know how to make good food, and loves to teach people how to make it.  His mac and cheese is so rich that it's a heart attack in a ramekin.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2019, 04:58:15 PM
I'm making the fixin's for tacos de carnitas in a way that they sound like they'll be similar to the ones I got in Mexico.  It was just this one place that make the pork really crisp on the outside.  The pork is in the oven but I'll have to finish the recipe tomorrow because I will have to eat before it's ready.

I will have Chef Paul's mac and cheese.  He's on Simply.   His user name is DiscusPaul he's not pretentious at all, but he sure does know how to make good food, and loves to teach people how to make it.  His mac and cheese is so rich that it's a heart attack in a ramekin.

..good mac & cheese is wonderful when you can find it......my Mom made hers from scratch with grated cheese, butter, yada yada.....slap yourself silly good...MMMmmm...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

If you want the recipe you can find it on Simply, Mug.  It's way expensive compared to normal home made mac and cheese.  Prep takes longer, too.  It's the flavor that makes it worth the trouble.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2019, 06:15:59 PM
If you want the recipe you can find it on Simply, Mug.  It's way expensive compared to normal home made mac and cheese.  Prep takes longer, too.  It's the flavor that makes it worth the trouble.

..thanks..I'll take a look.. |^|
Jon