• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:53:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

Toosday

Started by Mugwump, July 16, 2019, 07:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...."oh what a wonderful world it can be"....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It was wonderful seeing the sun again.  Now that it's shining after all this rain I bet I'll be out mowing for the next few mornings.

Today I took my pet chicken with the broken knee outside and encouraged her to try to walk.  The injury is healing so she is able to walk a few steps at a time outside.  I think that she's afraid to try inside because there isn't enough traction on my floors.  I'm trying to get an appointment with the vet for her.  I'm just waiting for them to call me back.  He's the only vet I know who would take a chicken with an injured leg seriously.

Headed to town now to have a scrip refilled and pick up a few groceries.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..errands done and we're chill'n.....it's freak'n muggy as hell and overcast.....the 90+'s arrive tomorrow ....still no rain...yet...'Barry' is shooting moisture up this way tho..we'll see  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

If Barry does show up you can expect that he will overstay his welcome.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2019, 01:28:06 PM
If Barry does show up you can expect that he will overstay his welcome.

LOL.....a few rainy days would be nice...if Barry has anything left when it arrives...
Jon