• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:56:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 14, 2019, 05:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Good morn'n everyone.... :)

...the coffee is very good...very, very good  |^|

...70 now and more heat in the 90's by this afternoon ..not a sign of rain tho  huh

....water changes this morn'n.....then a bit of putz'n....

..now?....more coffee, of course  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Great coffee here too. It will be hot (90s) with no rain in sight. Will probably have to water the lawn today.

Water changes completed yesterday but I still need to squeeze out some sponges which I hate doing. I would throw some in the washing machine but I am afraid of soap residue.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 14, 2019, 05:12:01 AM
Good morning Jon. Great coffee here too. It will be hot (90s) with no rain in sight. Will probably have to water the lawn today.

Water changes completed yesterday but I still need to squeeze out some sponges which I hate doing. I would throw some in the washing machine but I am afraid of soap residue.  huh

....been using the washer to clean sponges for a long time.......do an empty load and then wipe it out with paper towels if ya want....?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 14, 2019, 05:48:05 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 14, 2019, 05:12:01 AM

....been using the washer to clean sponges for a long time.......do an empty load and then wipe it out with paper towels if ya want....?...
...I used to do that when I had my first fish room...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron