• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 01:51:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118

Bsp new love?

Started by Mugwump, July 12, 2019, 11:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I put a Pinoy in with the bsp now....we'll see what happens next.....there were a few brief shimmies happening..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Good Luck. Make some HETs and introduce new genes. I am beginning to believe that the BSPs won't spawn with a male, only with another female. I have two that have laid eggs in with non bg males and they won't do anything. Always hopeful though.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..it's one weird strain that's for sure..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..tubes are down ..... huh....now if they only knew what to do with them.... huh

Jon

Mugwump

,,,good grief  is she stupid or hormone challenged... huh...he looks like Pepe le Peu bouncing after her with his wing wing sticking out.....she be like...doh  huh..what?.....
Jon

Mugwump

..she must be giving off hormones and actions as he runs around with his dobber out all the time......but sheesh she's still just is oblivious to natures calling....
Jon

Mugwump

....her egg bound body is swimming crooked......I'm going to lose her here soon..... :'(
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 16, 2019, 09:24:28 AM
....her egg bound body is swimming crooked......I'm going to lose her here soon..... :'(

Sorry to hear that Jon.  :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..I wanted just one spawn....but she crossed her legs and said no cigar sweety.... huh
Jon