• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:18:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 151
Total: 152

Thursday it is...

Started by Mugwump, July 11, 2019, 05:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....another exciting Thursday..... :)

..what ya got goin' on ?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...my day was busy...Lucy was doing the 4 prime ribs so I helped with moving them into the ovens...Ron R. helped her get them out while I was getting change from the "bank" for the dinner tonight...the meat turned out wonderful, enough bloody center and done ends to keep 76 people happy... the bakers came out perfect too...the rest of the meal was potluck that everyone brought...

...between trips to the clubhouse kitchen I went over to the two rentals I've been steadily working on a little at a time and completed a couple little projects and made a list of the rest that need to be done....I think we're going to advertise that they will be available from August to December for short term rental because the fall weather here is great too...not just the winter |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron