• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:39:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 126
Total: 127

Wednesday's morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 10, 2019, 05:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all...... :)

....the coffee is very, very, very good this morning..... |^|....slept in a bit....

...mid 70's now..humidity 99% with a 71deg dew point....blah....and headed into the 90's somewhere....so a pretty hot and muggy day coming up...

....inside putz'n for us today.....yup

..more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee was very good here. it looks like the temps will be on the rise again after a beautiful 2 days of 80 degree and low humidity weather. It will probably hit 90 today but the humidity will remain low until late this afternoon.

Not quite sure what I am going to do yet but there are a lot of things I can do around the house that I've been neglecting.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...might be a good day to binge watch some BBC mysteries  huh......but a nap for sure..LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...88 now and heading to 108 today...the talking weatherheads on TV are prognosticating up to 113 later by this weekend, but my computer weather report doesn't show it that high...who knows?...

...today we're gonna scrub some bakers for our prime rib dinner for 75 tomorrow...and tomorrow we will bake them and cook the rib roast...

...might be a pool day later on... |^| 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 10, 2019, 10:42:42 AM
...88 now and heading to 108 today...the talking weatherheads on TV are prognosticating up to 113 later by this weekend, but my computer weather report doesn't show it that high...who knows?...

...today we're gonna scrub some bakers for our prime rib dinner for 75 tomorrow...and tomorrow we will bake them and cook the rib roast...

...bakers and prime rib ?.....set me a plate.... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 10, 2019, 10:47:40 AM

... you come down here for dinner, I'll even PAY for your plate AND Jan's!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 10, 2019, 11:16:38 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 10, 2019, 10:47:40 AM

... you come down here for dinner, I'll even PAY for your plate AND Jan's!...

.thabks...we'd really like to roll through there sometime..... |^|
Jon