• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 153
Total: 154

Tuesday toot a loo..

Started by Mugwump, July 09, 2019, 05:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what's going on folks?.....anything exciting?......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...it's been hectic the last few days...Saturday prepping for the SAS Sunday meeting and board meeting...Sunday all day in Tempe with the SAS...yesterday I spent working on organizing and contacting people for the Swap meet August 25th...Had a screw up in the announcement flyer I posted to the club members...my mistake, but no one on the board caught it when I emailed it to them for preview prior to publishing...so they catch it 2 hours after it's published...!

...Geeesh...Oh well...it's corrected and back out there now...

...So what's up for today?...I hope to get over the the swap site and pay the space rent and spend some time mentally arranging the tables...the office must have been closed yesterday...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..a big load of wash done, errands done, now just figuring out the rest of the day.... huh

...need food....gonna go raid the fridge... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Potato chips with cheese, catsup  sandwich |^| :) |^|.....MMMmmm....really good !
Jon

Ron Sower

...stuffed some foam between the wall and the edges of the air conditioner Dean installed in Lucy's craft shack...then trimmed it with moulding that Dean had cut before they left town...what's left for another day is to caulk and paint it nicely...

...Ron R came over to pick me up and I helped him cut some large sheets of beadboard into thirds so he can put in wainscoati g in their bedroom...he's just finished putting up shiplap on 2cwalls in his living room...

...i think all the work we did last summer across the street in our rental inspired his wife to inspire him to do this work... ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It sounds like he's making the place fancy.  I like wainscoting a lot, but it wouldn't fit in my house.

I sure am glad I got my outside work taken care of by yesterday.  It's 100 degrees out there!  I ran to the bank and the store early, then came home and cook.  I like to make a huge thing that can be divided in to a portion or two and frozen in meal or two portions to have when I'm not in cooking mode. 

I just went outside to feed the chickens their daily treat.  All the chickens were hiding in the shadiest coolest places.  It's brutal out there.  Thank God for the AC. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..we've been out in the yard for a bit picking up, weed whacking, watering a few wayward plants, and ,of course, playing with da Sass  :).....sat on the deck swing while a nice breeze made it oh so comfortable... :)......a hot but breezy nice day here...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...101F now, but dry... |^|

...heading to post office... then back to set up a new bed Lucy ordered from Tuft n Needle...I hope the queen frame will downsize to a full mattress size...we'll know in an hour or so...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...well, the queen frame wouldn't downsize enough...so a call to followed by a trip to the local thrift store produced a full sized one...then I had to round up enough boards to cut down to make a bunch check of slats....done & done |^|

...ping trying day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron