• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:20:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Sunday Sunday

Started by Mugwump, July 07, 2019, 05:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...anything shake'n out there ?.....a few chores and then some chill'n for us today...we'll see huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Water changes for sure. My fish have been very patient with me. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 07, 2019, 05:41:05 AM
Tater changes for sure. My fish have been very patient with me. huh

...sounds like a nice easy day of putz'n Willie..........don't forget a nap someplace in there too  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..beautiful morning.....67degs. light breezes, low dew pt.....gorgeous  |^|

...cushion is on the deck swing ready to go....BOOMBA!  :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 07, 2019, 05:59:13 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 07, 2019, 05:41:05 AM
Water changes for sure. My fish have been very patient with me. huh

...sounds like a nice easy day of putz'n Willie..........don't forget a nap someplace in there too  :)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's already 84 here.  Going up to 85. 

I was out at 7 pushing the mower.  I pushed for about a mile.  I did a bit yesterday before a customer came at 10.  I just have a little bit left.  It's the front yard.  Most folks would have done the front yard first but I decided I'd save the front as kind of desert.  I didn't want to kill myself when I pushed for 2 miles in one fell swoop.  I'll have desert tomorrow morning.

It's time to do WC on the 2 display tanks in the office.  I have a load or two of laundry to do and I'll put my beans and Cajun sausage on to cook.  I'll have the whole rest of the day to screw off.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 07, 2019, 09:12:39 AM
It's already 84 here.  Going up to 85. 

I was out at 7 pushing the mower.  I pushed for about a mile.  I did a bit yesterday before a customer came at 10.  I just have a little bit left.  It's the front yard.  Most folks would have done the front yard first but I decided I'd save the front as kind of desert.  I didn't want to kill myself when I pushed for 2 miles in one fell swoop.  I'll have desert tomorrow morning.

It's time to do WC on the 2 display tanks in the office.  I have a load or two of laundry to do and I'll put my beans and Cajun sausage on to cook.  I'll have the whole rest of the day to screw off.

...'Navy beans' ?
Jon

LizStreithorst

Black beans and kidney beans.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

LizStreithorst

First load of laundry on.

I'm starting to feel the tiredness that comes after pushing the mower for a good while. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 07, 2019, 10:43:56 AM
First load of laundry on.

I'm starting to feel the tiredness that comes after pushing the mower for a good while.

...might be a good day to sit in the shade with a cold one  huh...you ever get that hammock up?
Jon

LizStreithorst

Beans are on.  Just waiting for the huge pot to come to a boil.  Second load of laundry in in the washer. 

The hammock is up but still in a place I don't like.  I need to stick a couple of posts across from the house in the pasture.  That will be a lovely place to sleep.  I'll be able to look up at the stars.  Won't be a good place for chilling in the afternoon, though.  What I need is a comfortable outdoor lounge chair.  I wan't something that's easy to move around to the spot where I want to chill.  Digging the holes and putting the posts in with concrete isn't the first thing on my list right now.  To much more important stuff to do. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 07, 2019, 12:17:13 PM
Beans are on.  Just waiting for the huge pot to come to a boil.  Second load of laundry in in the washer. 

The hammock is up but still in a place I don't like.  I need to stick a couple of posts across from the house in the pasture.  That will be a lovely place to sleep.  I'll be able to look up at the stars.  Won't be a good place for chilling in the afternoon, though.  What I need is a comfortable outdoor lounge chair.  I wan't something that's easy to move around to the spot where I want to chill.  Digging the holes and putting the posts in with concrete isn't the first thing on my list right now.  To much more important stuff to do.

...a pvc hammock frame maybe.... huh....beats digging if you don't want to go that route  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

That's an interesting idea, Mug.  I love working with PVC.  I'm still not ready to do it yet, though.  Too many other chores to do first.  I need to dig some gypsum into my future vegetable gardens and replant them after I finish the mow.  I might have time to look at the plans and do it next week.  It'll be a fun project.  I enjoy doing it myself.