• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 02:42:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

Happy 4th of July

Started by Mugwump, July 04, 2019, 04:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

July 4th" is not reflective of the death, sacrifice and
determination of the colonists in 1776. They declared their
freedom from a foreign king on a July 4th - forever calling this
day "Independence Day".

Happy Independence Day!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...and I hope all of you celebrate it safely and enjoyably...

...Thomas Jefferson, the writer of the Declaration of Independence, and the other 55 signers put everything they had as well as their lives at risk to make the break from tyranny of England... I'm thankful it worked! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I kinda like the 4th.  I don't do anything special myself, but it cool when my neighbor closer to the river shoots off fireworks for their girls.  I can see the good ones over the  trees that divide us.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hopped in TweetyBird and headed up to Theodore Roosevelt lake for the first time...meh...I like going to Saraguro Lake and Canyon Lake better...they have decent restaurants there...  |eat| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I hung the flag out, Jan took da Sass for a stroll.....then we just putz'd a bit....thorms coming in now....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson