• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:57:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 155
Total: 157

Countdown

Started by Mugwump, June 21, 2019, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...only three months til swap season starts again beginning with Rockford.... |^| :) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...ours will be Aug 25...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Are there any kids in Arizona?  Around here the swaps don't start until the kids are back in school.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

... from the 'net...
  Most schools in the Phoenix area start the fall session in late July through mid-August and end the spring session in mid-May through June, with a winter break from December to January and a spring break during March or April.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Here there is a law that schools can't start until after labor day. They have almost as many off days as school days during the year, but get 180 days in before letting out in mid June. Wouldn't want to be a kid and have to go to school in July. Seems un-American to me.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.