• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:48:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

Feels like Monday...

Started by Mugwump, June 17, 2019, 05:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....A gloomy start to the day...70's/80's the rest of the week......and yup....rain....

..tomorrow will be our only sunny day and the best chance of getting the grass cut..... |^|

...so what's up for you folks?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Will be working on getting the medicare thing going. My current insurance (BC/BS) will end up being my secondary insurance but I'll be getting rid of my co-payments. I've been putting it off but I can't let it slip by much longer.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...finally made it to 60degs, I think  huh

...I believe that I'll head down and putz in the fish room a bit..... |^|.....time to move some fish around....and cull....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was out working on the garden at 7:30.  Got the manure spread, dug it in, raked it as smooth as I could make it and turned the sprinkler on it.  I was dripping sweat when I was done, but I feel pretty good.  I need to drive to the small engine place 45 minutes north of here and pick up the parts for my lawn mower.  First I'm going to sit outside a bit with my chicken and see if she's doing any better.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Chicken is doing a bit better.  I called the repair shop and my part is still not in.  I guess I have no choice but to clean house.  I need to.  I'd be too ashamed to let anyone in the way it is now.

Ron Sower

...Lucy's birthday...she wants to go off-highway-jeeping, so we're off and running in about 1/2 hour...We'll find a place to have lunch in one of the little towns up the road...either Globe or Superior...don't know how far we can go off road because of the forest fire that's not too far from the area...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Have fun folks..Happy Birthday Lucy !
Jon

LizStreithorst

Apparently I wore myself out more than I thought yesterday.  I did clean, but I cleaned in slow motion with many breaks.  I got all the prep work like sweeping and vacuuming and laundry and burn pile and generally putting stuff where it belongs.  I still need to do the finish work which in this case will take a lot of effort.  Oh well...At least I'm no longer embarrassed to invite someone in. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 17, 2019, 06:41:46 PM
Apparently I wore myself out more than I thought yesterday.  I did clean, but I cleaned in slow motion with many breaks.  I got all the prep work like sweeping and vacuuming and laundry and burn pile and generally putting stuff where it belongs.  I still need to do the finish work which in this case will take a lot of effort.  Oh well...At least I'm no longer embarrassed to invite someone in.

...sounds like it's time for a cold beer, a bowl, and a hot bath....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've already done the beer and the bath.  A bowl is an excellent idea.  Then bed.