• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:50:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

Just Saturday......

Started by Mugwump, June 15, 2019, 05:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....so what's on the agenda today..... huh.....I know that rainy day weekends are too exciting around here.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Getting ready to go out in  a few. May fire up the grill later on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...I'll putz with my tank some...go get some base trim for the second unit that Darren has installed flooring...do a little shopping...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...uneventful here so far this morn'n.......but going down to the fish room shortly.......need to do some water changes and tidying up....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..water changes done..laundry finished.....and now a nice fat roast beef sandwich with some nachos on the side..... |eat|

...time to chill and check on the progress of the US Open at Pebble Beach.... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...Aquarium watching done...began a finishing project on the dishwasher installed last year wfwf...now off to Lowes and other shops in Casa Grande...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..da thorms have arrived........a nice soaker..... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I was headed to the barn with the garden cart and pitch fork to shovel manure for the garden when the pet store called and asked for more angelfish.  Now it's too hot to haul horse poo so I got out of physical labor today anyway...I sure wish it would rain.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 15, 2019, 01:57:23 PM
I was headed to the barn with the garden cart and pitch fork to shovel manure for the garden when the pet store called and asked for more angelfish.  Now it's too hot to haul horse poo so I got out of physical labor today anyway...I sure wish it would rain.

..... :)...wish we could send you some of ours.....we have plenty.... :)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron