• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:21:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Friday

Started by Mugwump, June 14, 2019, 05:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Friday again...how about that?.... ;)....they just keep coming.....

....calling for a weekend of rain.....oh joy.................
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

No rain in sight for this weekend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 14, 2019, 05:45:43 AM
...Friday again...how about that?.... ;)....they just keep coming.....
...that works for me... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

And I would be ecstatic if we had a good rain at my place.  I did a dog yesterday and two today so I went out and stocked up for the weekend.  I have beer to last till Tuesday and nicotine for my vaping device that should last until Wed. or Thurs!  Then I shopped for groceries. I made a fantastic chicken dish yesterday 6 servings of which are in the freezer.  Then after shopping today I made meat loaves.  One is in the oven and the other is in the freezer.
I like to take care of the necessities first so I won't have to do without when pickens' get slim.  Pickins' have been slip for the past week or so.  It's good to have food in the freezer that I can use when it gets that way.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Surprisingly cool here today. Temps around 70 but cloudy skies and a stiff breeze makes it fell much cooler.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It was like that her yesterday and the day before.  Today it will hit 90.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...we've been getting that cool windy stuff for several days.....even this morn'n it was near 50degs...but it's rebounded to mid/upper 70's today..

..and yup....rain will be here by evening......the pollen has been off the charts..... wfwf

..Jan went off to garage sales with her bf Francis earlier....they always have fun getting out there looking for stuff.... |^|

..Manny, da Sass, and I am holding the fort....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 14, 2019, 02:04:38 PM
And I would be ecstatic if we had a good rain at my place.  I did a dog yesterday and two today so I went out and stocked up for the weekend.  I have beer to last till Tuesday and nicotine for my vaping device that should last until Wed. or Thurs!  Then I shopped for groceries. I made a fantastic chicken dish yesterday 6 servings of which are in the freezer.  Then after shopping today I made meat loaves.  One is in the oven and the other is in the freezer.
I like to take care of the necessities first so I won't have to do without when pickens' get slim.  Pickins' have been slip for the past week or so.  It's good to have food in the freezer that I can use when it gets that way.

Good for you.  You certainly have your priorities right, beer and nicotine before groceries. My kind of gal. LOL
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.