• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:35:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

Thursday think'n

Started by Mugwump, June 13, 2019, 05:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....overcast, windy, dank start of the day......and not likely to get much better either.....typical October weather I guess......oh wait  huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..just saw this.....try it....it's true....shake your phone and turn it off......fb added the feature without any fanfare....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 13, 2019, 05:38:19 AM
....overcast, windy, dank start of the day......and not likely to get much better either.....typical October weather I guess......oh wait  huh
:D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Stan and I spent all day yesterday going to LFSs and meeting a couple people to buy/trade for fish...it was wonderful..so glad they moved down here...a lot like our old times together, but in sunshine... ;D ;D ;D ;D

...we did go by a church in phoenix to check it out for our swap meet...might do very well for us...and it's solid because the roof didn't cave in and the walls didn't cave in when we walked into it...!  :D :D :D ....they want insurance coverage so need to talk to my agent to see what I can do about that...rent is only $110 and we set up and clean up....

...so today I'm acclimating some nice guppies, panda loaches, & Sterbai's to my tank...then a WC....

...2 more little things to do at the unit with the finished flooring....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..our venue covers that in the rental cost...... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I don't know why but my body is hurting again today and is asking me to take it easy on it.  I'll run to the dollar store to pick up a few things but I have no other plans for the day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 13, 2019, 02:08:22 PM
I don't know why but my body is hurting again today and is asking me to take it easy on it.  I'll run to the dollar store to pick up a few things but I have no other plans for the day.

....time to take it easy and recharge.......even a good nap does wonders sometimes..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...off to neighbors to play Samba for the afternoon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon