• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:43:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

Thursday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 13, 2019, 04:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....first cup of the day and it's very, very good.....aaaahhh

...low 50's this morn'n and mid 60's for the daytime high......but....no rain, just cloudy.....

...we received the repair part(s) in the mail for the fridge....and the repair guy called and said he'll be here this morn'n to finish the fix.... |^|...

...other than that..... huh..I'll check the calendar later

..more coffee..........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Very good coffee. After an all night rain we will be getting more rain for most of the daylight hours. It's been dry lately so we need it. Temps will top out in the low to mid 70s.

Water changes are most likely on the agenda today.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 13, 2019, 06:25:12 AM
Good morning. Very good coffee. After an all night rain we will be getting more rain for most of the daylight hours. It's been dry lately so we need it. Temps will top out in the low to mid 70s.

...watch your water....after all our rain it smells of chlorine from the added dosing....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 13, 2019, 08:01:50 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 13, 2019, 06:25:12 AM

...watch your water....after all our rain it smells of chlorine from the added dosing....

Good point. Thanks
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

I am on a well so there is no chlorine to worry about.  But with all the rain I have to change the sediment filter a lot more often.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.