• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

Wednesday...?

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2019, 05:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I guess it is.... huh

...not much going on here...whatcha got going on by you  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Stan and Barb stayed across the street last night after 3 games of Farkle, which I lost miserably...

...the girls are going to head back to their house and paint a wall or something today...

...Stan and I have a full day of aquarium shop visiting and fish trading starting at 10:30...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

License renewal time. I have to go in and get an emissions test. The pollution from Illinois drifts up here and our cars are required to pass emissions tests to renew license plates.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on June 12, 2019, 01:52:23 PM
License renewal time. I have to go in and get an emissions test. The pollution from Illinois drifts up here and our cars are required to pass emissions tests to renew license plates.

...naw  those foul emissions come from the Packer locker room....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..just an all over gloomy and rainy day.....so far it got to 63degs and 40's tonight.... huh.....again, weird weather.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Beautiful day here. I feel recovered from my cold but I still sound like S&*T. Oh well maybe I'm not fully recovered. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 12, 2019, 05:11:32 PM
Beautiful day here. I feel recovered from my cold but I still sound like S&*T. Oh well maybe I'm not fully recovered. lol

..more rest with walks in the sunshine with Kobe while drinking OJ should help...... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

LizStreithorst

Cooked a lot, sat outside with my hurt hen, tidied up a bit, and did a dog.  Nothing exciting but that's fine with me.  My body keeps telling me that it needs a break from physical labor but my mind tells me that it wants to dig up some manure from the old barn, toss it in to Charlotte, and put it on the raised bed garden that I'm working on.  I know that I'll suffer so it's hard to make myself do.
Always move forward. Never look back.