• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 02:26:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 96
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2019, 05:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....excellent coffee...MMmmmm....

..60's all day with rain/thorms......inside putz'n and whatever comes along........read?...nap?.... :)

..anyway...more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..MMmmm...pot #2 .....grab your cups... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. Another beautiful day here. Curently partly sunny and 70 degrees and going up to 75 degrees. Tonight it looks like we will get rain but it will be during the overnight hours.

Feel better but I will continue to take it easy.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...90 now...108 later...clear skies...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 12, 2019, 10:08:30 AM

Hey Ron, I hear the DYI King is going to be in Phoenix on June 22nd. Are you going to be at that event?
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 12, 2019, 06:41:31 PM

Hey Ron, I hear the DYI King is going to be in Phoenix on June 22nd. Are you going to be at that event?
...wasn't planning on it...but still might go...I don't watch him...seems to be quite the promoter of himself I hear...you have any take on that?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 12, 2019, 10:50:22 PM

...wasn't planning on it...but still might go...I don't watch him...seems to be quite the promoter of himself I hear...you have any take on that?

Yes I agree he is a good promoter of himself. Depending on the subject (not him) I will watch a video from time to time.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 13, 2019, 06:29:56 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 12, 2019, 10:50:22 PM

Yes I agree he is a good promoter of himself. Depending on the subject (not him) I will watch a video from time to time.

..if you're going to do a business, and travel, etc..it seems to me some self promotion needs to be expected....or he's wasting his time.... huh
Jon