• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

hard day

Started by b125killer, August 09, 2013, 07:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Thank's Ron, We have figured out how to get his meds. It's just sad that he couldn't come ask his kids for much needed help. It would of save him a stay in the hospital and now thousand in medical bills.   
Scott

PaulineMi

They come from a generation of intense personal pride.  Don't feel bad about what seems like rejection because he didn't ask for help.  I went through a lot of that with my parents. I frequently had my feelings hurt and would get frustrated with them.  There were even times when one of them was in the hospital and we weren't told about it!  They felt we couldn't do anything about it so why bother us. And we were a close knit family.

Hopefully your Dad comes to understand how important his well being is to you and that you actually feel good to be able to help him. It's all about love.......
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Sorry to hear about your dad.  Hope he gets well soon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.