• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:24:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 157
Total: 159

Sunday things

Started by Mugwump, June 09, 2019, 06:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...anyone got anything exciting going on today... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Going to a surprise birthday party for a neighbor around 2:00. I have to get a card and maybe I'll spring for a plant. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Gonna dig some more holes and plant some cleome while it's still cool out.  No other plans in mind.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

I am going to hoe the garden if it didn't rain too much last night. The weeds always grow faster than the veggies. If it is too wet I will just take a nap.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...gonna move the outdoor bar we have to the place we bought it and leave it there on consignment for sale...

...and then plant some Ludwigia that I got at the ARK meeting last night...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 09, 2019, 09:22:46 AM
...gonna move the outdoor bar we have to the place we bought it and leave it there on consignment for sale...

,,,sell the bar..... huh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 09, 2019, 09:27:04 AM

..our friend that liked to tend bar when we had parties moved to Denver...we don't drink enough to warrant that non-use of space...we may be inclosing the deck area next year to create an add-on living room, down here known as an "Arizona Room"...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Yeah,sell the bar  huh.  If that's what you think best go for it.  If I had a bar, I'd keep it for sure.

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 09, 2019, 12:00:56 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 09, 2019, 09:27:04 AM

..our friend that liked to tend bar when we had parties moved to Denver...we don't drink enough to warrant that non-use of space...we may be inclosing the deck area next year to create an add-on living room, down here known as an "Arizona Room"...

...like a three season room ?....fireplace?....
Jon

Mugwump

...did water changes, then we ran out to the grocery store because we both forgot to take something out of the freezer.... huh...but all is well, we won't starve....LOL...

..we grabbed a couple 'Boston Market' dinners......good stuff !...and on sale... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 09, 2019, 06:44:27 AM
Going to a surprise birthday party for a neighbor around 2:00. I have to get a card and maybe I'll spring for a plant. huh

Didn't make it to the party because I did not want to get anyone sick. I did drop off the card I got.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 09, 2019, 04:33:45 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 09, 2019, 06:44:27 AM

Didn't make it to the party because I did not want to get anyone sick. I did drop off the card I got.

....good idea.......rest up and get better.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I got more done than I expected but as soon as the hot sun got hit me I had to quit.  I imagine it's because it 'bout killed me yesterday.

Ron Sower

...see my dinner post...it got to 106 and 1% humidity today... :D   loving' it.... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron