• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:35:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 159
Total: 160

T's Monday...

Started by Mugwump, June 10, 2019, 05:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the beginning of another work week......wait....LOL......

..what's going on folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...WORK?  ??? ...as Maynard G. Krebs use to say!....

...I have  a full day ahead of me....Go with Terry to bring him back after he leaves his truck for detailing - they are leaving this Thursday for a trip with their camper and won't be back til august/september...WallyWorld for some stuff...hardware to get some glass cut...take Terry to pickup his pickup...tow RR's Jeep across town to get it worked on...

...that should keep me out of trouble today... 8) |^|

...oh...one more...bag some plants to trade with a fellow over in Queen Creek tomorrow morning for a Yoyo Loach that I'l take to auction next month...they're such neat fish...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..back from the Dr's and errands.......pretty cool out there with gusty winds and the temp in the mid 60's......

...now to find some putz'n to do...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Went to Ellisville earlier to cash a couple of checks.  Came home and groomed a dog.  Now I'm off to the feed store.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Morning all, or good afternoon I guess. Just thought I'd check in on the gang.

Dennis

Ron Sower

...HI Dennis!!!...Where you been hiding?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 10, 2019, 12:09:28 PM
Morning all, or good afternoon I guess. Just thought I'd check in on the gang.

Dennis

..well Howdy Dennis !....good to see your post.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Wow, it's Dennis!  We're all getting along well, considering the fact that we're all older than dirt.  How about you?
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 10, 2019, 12:11:46 PM
...HI Dennis!!!...Where you been hiding?...

Hi Ron. Just been laying low. Currently on a leave of absence from work due to some health problems.  Thanks for the invite to the FB group!

Dennis

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 10, 2019, 12:12:15 PM
..well Howdy Dennis !....good to see your post.... |^|

Howdy Jon, and thanks.

Dennis

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 10, 2019, 12:13:47 PM
Wow, it's Dennis!  We're all getting along well, considering the fact that we're all older than dirt.  How about you?

Hi Liz, you dear lady, you always could make me smile!  Doing fine all things considered.  It's been a tough row to hoe the past couple of years.

Dennis

Mugwump

..#2 son stopped by a bit ago and just now left......got his pick'm up fixed and I needed to hear the story.  :)....good times....
Jon