• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 01:24:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 96
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 101
Total: 101

Sunday coffee..

Started by Mugwump, June 09, 2019, 05:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....first cup of the morn'n is very good..,,,,,

..60's/70's today.......so it should be another nice day ....we'll see...

...can't wake up...more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....fish fed and most the morn'n routine completed......now for pot #2.....grab your cups folks... |^|

...Manny's not feeling well .... huh...have to look around and see what he may have gotten into.....he hasn't munched a plant in ages so I don't think it's that...perhaps fur balls?...with all that fur he gets some 'beaut's'... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. A carbon copy of yesterday's weather until this afternoon when it will rain some. For now temp is 61 and going up into the low 80s.

Sorry to hear that Manny is not feeling well. He is a sweet cat. I'm still feeling the effects of this cold and I hope it doesn't linger to much longer.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 09, 2019, 06:42:33 AM
Great coffee this morning. A carbon copy of yesterday's weather until this afternoon when it will rain some. For now temp is 61 and going up into the low 80s.

Sorry to hear that Manny is not feeling well. He is a sweet cat. I'm still feeling the effects of this cold and I hope it doesn't linger to much longer.

..thanks...he did eat a bit this morn'n....but not his usual devour mode....still thinking fur balls....I'll give him some 'Greenies' they help a lot...
Jon

Ron Sower

...76 now and going to 102 later today with some cloudiness, which means higher humidity,,,maybe around 20%... :P :P :P

... went to the Killie meeting last night and bought $5 worth of auction tickets and won 5 items which means each item cost me $1.25...the first item I got to pick was a $60 SunSun Canister filter...since I haven't spent the big bucks for the Eheim yet I'll use this cheap model until it no longer works...some people have said that the are good...others, not...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron