• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:17:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 91
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 86
Total: 87

Let's call it Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, June 08, 2019, 06:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......the daily routine is in progress............... :)

....Our g'son Keegan is off downstate to compete in the Special Olympics regional today.....he's all excited too.....go Kee go !

..we'll get our progress reports and pics/clips as his day unfolds.....go Kee go !  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..it's shaping up to be a pretty nice day out there.....sunny, upper 70's, breezy.......no sign of rain as yet  :) |^| :).....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2019, 10:19:04 AM
..it's shaping up to be a pretty nice day out there.....sunny, upper 70's, breezy.......no sign of rain as yet  :) |^| :).....

It's exactly the same here.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

We finally got a decent rain last night, plus I had a sprinkler going on the raised bed garden I'm starting.  I was finally able to get the first digging done.  I want to plant some cleome in the place I will put the rooted cuttings I will cut from my climbing rose early next year.    My horticulturist friend says that If I plant a drought tolerant annual there It will mellow the soil for me.  I have cleome coming up all over my garden in front of my rose so I can just scoop some up and not have to buy anything.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..been sitting outside enjoying the day...... |^|.......very nice out there....... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I killed myself digging but I'm not so dead that I won't come alive with rest.  I worked in the hot sun digging holes in the sod.  I got 5 dug but I have a lot more to dig.  I hope my back tells me to go for it tomorrow morning early before the sun gets too hot.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 08, 2019, 02:57:42 PM
I killed myself digging but I'm not so dead that I won't come alive with rest.  I worked in the hot sun digging holes in the sod.  I got 5 dug but I have a lot more to dig.  I hope my back tells me to go for it tomorrow morning early before the sun gets too hot.
|^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..A beautiful day, but some thorms are brewing and moving towards us...still pretty windy out there.....temps have dropped and clouding up....that's ok tho.....it was a good day here all around  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

After a bit of rest I took Boudreaux and gave him a bath, conditioning, and a good grooming.  I understand that his owner shaves him because he sheds so much.  His owner didn't have a clue and obviously had a cheap clipper.  There a couple of tricks to shaving a short haired dog and not leave clipper tracks.  I know them.  He looks like a million bucks now.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 08, 2019, 05:36:06 PM
After a bit of rest I took Boudreaux and gave him a bath, conditioning, and a good grooming.  I understand that his owner shaves him because he sheds so much.  His owner didn't have a clue and obviously had a cheap clipper.  There a couple of tricks to shaving a short haired dog and not leave clipper tracks.  I know them.  He looks like a million bucks now.

Jon

LizStreithorst

lol.  That was sweet Mug.

I finished WC.  Now I'm running a nice how top.  Then I'll only be good for sitting outside watching the world go by.