• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

Friday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 07, 2019, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..very, very good coffee..... |^|

..58degs and back to the 80's in the afternoon.....says no rain.... :)...we'll see......

..Might mow the grass this morn'n, then a few fry water changes, then.... huh

....more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Finally back from my 65th birthday vacation. Now I need a vacation to rest up from the vacation. Had a great time.

The coffee is great and the temps will be great also. Low 80s with no rain which means I will have to water the lawn.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hey Willie..... :)

...glad to hear that the trip went well.......I've heard that it's gorgeous country... |^|

..curious tho how all that hurricane clean up is really coming along...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2019, 09:02:55 AM

...glad to hear that the trip went well.......I've heard that it's gorgeous country... |^|

Where I was staying things looked pretty good. When you leave San Juan you don't have to go far before you start seeing the dilapidated  homes and crumbling infrastructure. My family still has a home there and I did a drive by.

While the house is in reasonable shape and has a new roof there is still damage on the outside walls of the and I saw plenty of debris in the backyard.

It was my grandmother's house and I own about 10% of it along with siblings and cousins. Across the street there were plenty of vacant lots with debris still left from homes that were demolished.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 07, 2019, 11:11:19 AM

Where I was staying things looked pretty good. When you leave San Juan you don't have to go far before you start seeing the dilapidated  homes and crumbling infrastructure. My family still has a home there and I did a drive by.

While the house is in reasonable shape and has a new roof there is still damage on the outside walls of the and I saw plenty of debris in the backyard.

It was my grandmother's house and I own about 10% of it along with siblings and cousins. Across the street there were plenty of vacant lots with debris still left from homes that were demolished.

..your opinion of the current government there is...... huh..just curious..
Jon

Ron Sower

...Welcome back Willie...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2019, 12:32:55 PM

The governor sucks but the mayor of San Juan is doing a great job.

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 08, 2019, 11:03:52 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2019, 12:32:55 PM

The governor sucks but the mayor of San Juan is doing a great job.

... |^|...good...
Jon