• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:24:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

I'm home!

Started by Charlotte, June 07, 2019, 02:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

I'm in the carport right next to the Peamite just like old times.  I have a lot of inside things that haven't been hooked up.  Chip closed his shop and decided to work for someone else fixing tractors.  He told mom that he's making lots of money there.  Mom feels sorry for him because he's always dissatisfied.  I wish I was all put back together, but I run well and that's going to have be good enough. 

Mom's going to use me mostly as a farm truck.  That's OK.  I know that the Peamite won't break something and have to be towed.  There's lots that I can help with around here.

Nothing feels better than being home and serving a necessary purpose.  I can do many things that my carport mate can't do.  I feel loved.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Welcome home, Charlotte !......missed you
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..bye the bye.....does the radio still work?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Charlotte

nope. Neither does my AC.  Mom feels bad about it, but as a farm truck it won't be such a big deal.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Quote from: Charlotte on June 07, 2019, 07:18:17 PM
nope. Neither does my AC.  Mom feels bad about it, but as a farm truck it won't be such a big deal.

..I think it's only a couple plugs on that one.... huh...you might be able to find them easily..?
Jon

Charlotte

Not on me.  Nothing on me has ever been an easy fix.  Mom wanted gauges rather than the idiot lights that I came with.  instrument panel that Chip put in me is different from the one I had.  the plugs in's don't match.  It has to be hand wired.  Chip said it was the hardest part.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Quote from: Charlotte on June 08, 2019, 06:16:46 AM
Not on me.  Nothing on me has ever been an easy fix.  Mom wanted gauges rather than the idiot lights that I came with.  instrument panel that Chip put in me is different from the one I had.  the plugs in's don't match.  It has to be hand wired.  Chip said it was the hardest part.

...not sure if that would matter for the radio wiring?.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Hi Mug.  This is "mom".  I'll look and see if the radio is under her seat but it's probably in Chip's shop. 
Always move forward. Never look back.