• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:32:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 137
Total: 138

Thursday things

Started by Mugwump, June 06, 2019, 06:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..still foggy out there....dank and humid.....oh joy...

...if it clears early on I may grab the ladder and trim the big bush by the corner of the house....the thing has gotten huge since last year....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..the fog is burning off now and the sun has appeared.......starting to heat up now....should be a decent day if the rain holds off...

..all this rain we've had sure has the bugs out and animals moving......spotted a couple very big ground hogs new to the area by us....skunks and raccoons moving too....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...bright and sunny here...even at 6am...!

...Stan and Barb just left...we had a good dinner last night...they all had flatiron steaks and I had butterflied chicken bbq breast...

...now time to go to attach some switch and receptacle cover plates in the unit just finished...and to carry away the old carpet from the one we're starting to do the floor in...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on June 06, 2019, 09:51:43 AM
..the fog is burning off now and the sun has appeared.......starting to heat up now....should be a decent day if the rain holds off...

..all this rain we've had sure has the bugs out and animals moving......spotted a couple very big ground hogs new to the area by us....skunks and raccoons moving too....

Haven't seen a skunk in a year or two. Used to have several come up on the patio every night.  The raccoons aren't moving much, they have a home somewhere near here. The female comes up on the patio to eat leftover cat food. I expect her to bring along a litter of youngsters one of these days. Cute little balls of fur when they are little.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I didn't do much to day.  Pip is no longer receptive to makes but boy dogs are still in love with her.  Her poor male visitor hasn't been home for over 3 days and he's still hanging out in

We gad drizzle and gentle rain most of the day today.  It was the same yesterday.  All of north Mississippi is under water and here I'm here hoping that the weather man would be right for a change and give us a decent rain.  I tried to dig up the rest bit of the garden and the dirt was still to hard to dig.

I went to the drug store then did a dog for a nice older lady who told me her husband died in March.

Now I'll go do a WC on the Discus and watch them eat their black worms.  Watching the Discus eat always cheers me up.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Oh Mug.  That was too good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon