• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 07:16:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 253
Total: 253

...Monday Monday....

Started by Mugwump, June 03, 2019, 05:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...so begins another work week......well, for some anyway.... :)

...so what's going on folks..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..still breezy and cool here...but I'm off to get gas for the Tahoe and mower....need to get gas before it goes up again... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...great SAS meeting yesterday...picked up some nice 3/4 black delta tail guppies... they've been raised in tap water at 600+ TDS, so I'm acclimating them thru the day to my 135 TDS...

...we nailed down the date for our first annual swap meet...Sept. 1, this year...now i'm on a serious hunt for a venue...

...today I guess I'll repaint the walls in the unit we just finished the floor...took back the first 2 gallons of the colors we didn't like to Lowes and they gave me no problem at all in refunding my money... |^|

...later today we go pick up our friend who's been visiting her daughter in Utah while her husband and son=in=law have been on the Run For The Wall... It'll be good to have her back and then her husband, whenever he makes it here!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hot already here.  I scrubbed the fish room floor.  After a bit of rest and a trip to the store for fresh mint I'll scrub the floor in the house.  With a bitch in heat, and all the piss from Bruno and a chicken in the house it's starting to smell bad despite the fact that I clean up after them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2019, 11:03:25 AM
Hot already here.  I scrubbed the fish room floor.  After a bit of rest and a trip to the store for fresh mint I'll scrub the floor in the house.  With a bitch in heat, and all the piss from Bruno and a chicken in the house it's starting to smell bad despite the fact that I clean up after them.

...Bruno needs a doggie diaper..... :).....have you tried training pads to at least keep it in the same spot every time?....
Jon

LizStreithorst

This just started when Pip came into heat.  I'm sure it will stop once she's out.  BTW, Bruno nailed her this morning while my back was turned.  I thought that all was well because she was just at day 8.  But her suitor started visiting her 5 days before I thought she was in.  Bruno didn't know either.  The suitor was right.  According to her suitor is actually at day 13. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2019, 01:15:41 PM
This just started when Pip came into heat.  I'm sure it will stop once she's out.  BTW, Bruno nailed her this morning while my back was turned.  I thought that all was well because she was just at day 8.  But her suitor started visiting her 5 days before I thought she was in.  Bruno didn't know either.  The suitor was right.  According to her suitor is actually at day 13.

....uh oh.....puppies time... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

In my heart of hearts I wanted this.  I wouldn't have allowed it to happen otherwise.  I am guilty as charged.  I have bred dogs which is sin as far as I'm concerned.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2019, 02:58:51 PM
In my heart of hearts I wanted this.  I wouldn't have allowed it to happen otherwise.  I am guilty as charged.  I have bred dogs which is sin as far as I'm concerned.

...yeah, but they'll be cute as hell !.....you'll find homes I'm sure.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I know.  They're both very sound, and Pip is a good looker and asks for loving from everyone she meets.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2019, 02:58:51 PMI have bred dogs which is sin as far as I'm concerned.
...Why's that, Liz? huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

That was supposed to be, "I have never bred mixed breed dogs".  and the reason is that there are too many dogs already alive that need homes.  And here I am, making more.