• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:47:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 225
Total: 226

Quiet Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, June 02, 2019, 06:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a cool foggy, humid, morn'n has settled in here.....it makes for a slow and easy start to the day....

...some water changes, some putz'n, and..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's beautiful out in the mornings here, but gets hot as hell before noon. 

All I know for sure about today is that I won't be doing any digging.  I feel OK now but I spent most of yesterday flat on my back in bed.

My little Pip is in heat.  Today is day 7.  She has a very experienced suitor from up the road coming to visit her every day.  He's quite the aggressive little dude.  He growls Bruno away from her.  Poor timid Bruno comes running to me for reassurance.  Pretty soon I'll be having to cage her. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...good morning all....

...I'm almost packed up and ready for the SAS meeting today...picking up Stan on the way...He's going to get back into aquariums yet...I'll see to that! :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..#2 son Matt & family just left......it's a beautiful sunny, breezy, sunny day for us here....love'n it......40's tonight....same tomorrow but just a tad bit warmer.... |^|

....now we dickering around trying to figure out what's for dinner........ huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I hope your lovely weather is here for good.  Shoot, it's time!  It's June for crying out loud.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 02, 2019, 03:58:04 PM
I hope your lovely weather is here for good.  Shoot, it's time!  It's June for crying out loud.

...naw....we'll get a few days but thorms are back on Tuesday.... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

..yup...da girl got it... |^|

Jon

LizStreithorst

Holy Moly!  She must live and breath music.  I hope I'm around to see what she's doing in 10 years.. 

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron