• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:31:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 152
Total: 153

Thursday thrills....

Started by Mugwump, May 30, 2019, 05:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...ok....what's going on out there.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Getting ready for my trip to San Juan. Tomorrow I go to Vikki's house where we will get ready for an early flight out of BWI on Saturday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 30, 2019, 05:43:57 AM
Getting ready for my trip to San Juan. Tomorrow I go to Vikki's house where we will get ready for an early flight out of BWI on Saturday.

..is Baltimore easier to go out of...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 30, 2019, 05:55:18 AM

I've never flown out of Philly and Baltimore is easier and cheaper than flying out of DC. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 30, 2019, 06:22:00 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 30, 2019, 05:55:18 AM

I've never flown out of Philly and Baltimore is easier and cheaper than flying out of DC. lol

...I've been thru Philly....not bad but the terminal always seemed under construction.... huh...tho that was a while back....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 30, 2019, 08:03:13 AM
...I've been thru Philly....not bad but the terminal always seemed under construction.... huh...tho that was a while back....
....What big city has a terminal that's not under a state of "terminal" construction?...pun intended, folks! ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...well the early morning stuff like feeding fish, fertilizing the plants, examining the tank for anything new or needed, is done...had my cereal with blueberries...communicated aquarium news to a couple people...

...in a few minutes I'm headed up to Apache Junction to get a sofa and cabinet from Stan and Barb...they don't want them and we can put them in a rental unit...already took meds to get ahead of the back pain (I hope)... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 30, 2019, 11:00:28 AM
...well the early morning stuff like feeding fish, fertilizing the plants, examining the tank for anything new or needed, is done...had my cereal with blueberries...communicated aquarium news to a couple people...

...in a few minutes I'm headed up to Apache Junction to get a sofa and cabinet from Stan and Barb...they don't want them and we can put them in a rental unit...already took meds to get ahead of the back pain (I hope)... |^|

...watch yourself...... |^|...a moment of impatience equals a couple weeks of back ache...
Jon

Mugwump

..it's been sunny and windy this afternoon and dried out the grass pretty well.....so I cut the lawn before the rain due in here around dinner time.... |^|.... :)

..forgot to put the weed whacker battery on the charger, it is now.....I'll try that later if possible.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...It went well. No serious pain today....guess that means I did something right!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 31, 2019, 01:40:28 PM

...It went well. No serious pain today....guess that means I did something right!  |^|

.... |^|...good
Jon