• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:33:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Wednesday==>

Started by Mugwump, May 15, 2019, 06:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..looks to be a nice day for us again today....... :)

..whatcha got going on folks?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...in the 60's already......beautiful out there.....da Sass and I have been out back playing around.....such a goofy sweetheart.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...90s again today...

...Stan and Barb...got their furniture delivered to their house in Apache Junction today...so now they begin the unpacking ceremonies...We're gonna head that way in a few minutes and take them lunch and see what we can do to help...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Beautiful again today here.  I'm a little bummed though.  I had to take $ out of the bank for beer, nicotine, and gasoline.  Then I went to the feed store, spent a bundle for animal feed and had to write a check.  I try to make it so that all my bank money goes to paying bills but grooming has been slow for the past couple of weeks.  As soon as I start getting dogs again I'll snap out of it.  At least I have enough food in the freezer that I won't have go to the supermarket for a month.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

75 and beautiful here now. Fish fed and water changes done.  I was going to mow yesterday but finished up planting the garden instead. Going out to mow now.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...we got shopping done and then just putz'd the day away......I'll do water changes tomorrow....tho I did clean a bunch of filters today.... :)
Jon

Mugwump

..it's still above 70degs here....what a gorgeous evening.......
Jon

Mugwump

..Dale, Bob & Gale, Joel are about to get drenched.....hang on gang.... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

..whoa...boom booms and hail.......heavy rain with big winds........splooooooosh....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon