• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 03:32:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222

Pinoy

Started by Mugwump, May 14, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I think it's time to start a Pinoy line again......I have a nice  Pinoy zebra veil that would make a nice mate for a blue glitter .....both carry an albino gene as well...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Does the Zebra   have a brother that would like to come live with my female?  ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on May 14, 2019, 05:49:56 PM
Does the Zebra   have a brother that would like to come live with my female?  ;D

..I can check.....I know there's some 'het' pb in there too... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

I'm desperate to get a mate for my albino blue glitter female.
Trying to hold off for a Pinoy so I can get Pinoys and  Blues in the spawns.
A het albino would be fantastic too,since albino Pinoys  is what i'm most interested in.

I'm trying to avoid pearl like the plague,so hopefully they don't carry that. ;D   
Paul Simon

ghonk

Quote from: Mugwump on May 14, 2019, 06:45:14 AM
I think it's time to start a Pinoy line again......I have a nice  Pinoy zebra veil that would make a nice mate for a blue glitter .....both carry an albino gene as well...

So you finally confirmed  that the glitters have albino?

Is that from one of your original pair,or did you do a cross with the glitters to confirm albino in it/them?

Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on May 25, 2019, 10:54:02 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 14, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

So you finally confirmed  that the glitters have albino?

Is that from one of your original pair,or did you do a cross with the glitters to confirm albino in it/them?

....the original pairs of blue glitters carried an albino...Frank was the breeder.....these dd blacks are from him too as fry....they carry a zebra...supposedly 'het' pb and 'het' albino....but unverified by me...
Jon