• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:07:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

Monday coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 13, 2019, 05:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is wonderful this morn'n...MMmmmmmm

....about 40degs and might see 60degs later......no rain?....sure....LOL

Jan has rehab this morn'n.....only a few sessions left now....then some usual putz'n...yada yada....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Another soaker here today but the coffee is great. It's in the mid 40s right now and will probably get no higher than the mid 50s. The rain is expected most of the day.

Water changes are the only thing on the agenda right now.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I believe some water changes will be done here also....gotta keep those fry healthy and growing......they hit the food like piranha...LOL...really...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...nice day here..got a fellow driving down from Phoenix to buy some angels....he's also an aquatic plant fan...I think we'll click together....! :D |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 13, 2019, 02:27:09 PM
...nice day here..got a fellow driving down from Phoenix to buy some angels....he's also an aquatic plant fan...I think we'll click together....! :D |^|

...cool beans !.....sounds like a good time..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 13, 2019, 02:57:09 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 13, 2019, 02:27:09 PM

...cool beans !.....sounds like a good time..... |^|
...it was a good meeting....he took 4 of them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron